Northern Exposure - Pool, Pathway to Beach, BBQ, Sleeps 10
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to Northern Exposure, your perfect holiday home for an unforgettable getaway. This spacious property is located in a stunning coastal setting and offers accommodation for up to 10 guests. With 5 bedrooms and 3.5 bathrooms spread across three levels, a media room, fabulous pool, and a walkway direct to the beach, this property is perfect for families looking to relax, unwind and have a memorable holiday!
Bedroom 2 – King Bed
Living Areas and Kitchen
Family Bathroom - Bath, shower, and toilet
Main Bedroom with King Bed and Ensuite (Bath, shower, and toilet)
Bedroom 3 - King Bed
Bedroom 4 – Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 – King Single Beds X 2
Bathroom – Family Bathroom with Bath, shower, and toilet
-Spectacular home with Ocean Views
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Tennis Courts: Community
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Northern Exposure is located in the beautiful Sapphire Beach, just 10km north of Coffs Harbour. It is a short drive into Coffs Harbour for shopping, cafes and restaurants. It is 14 minutes drive to Coffs Harbour Airport for easy transport to and from Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne. Northern Exposure is within easy reach of all the spectacular sights on the Coffs Coast. Why not plan a visit to attractions such as award-winning Critter’s Distillery, The Woopi Brewing Co, The Butterfly House, Bonville Golf Course, or the historic Coffs Harbour Jetty. Experience the spectacular Solitary Islands Coastal Walk, or take a trip to South Solitary Island to see the historic lighthouse via a helicopter tour with Precision Helicopters. In 2021 the Coffs Coast was globally recognised as an ECO Destination, celebrated for its diverse cultural community, and committed to balancing sustainable practices with first-class, nature-based visitor experiences. Awarded by Ecotourism Australia, ECO Destination certification is more than a certificate. For visitors, it’s a green tick of approval, giving peace of mind that your Coffs Coast holiday experience is good for you, and good for our environment too. It certifies sustainability, cultural authenticity, and support for the local community. If you’re a visitor seeking seaside solitude, a return to nature, yearning to make family memories or to satisfy an adventurous side this is the destination for you.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking with us you agree to the terms and conditions outlined in our Rental Policy and agree to follow our HOUSE RULES:
- - No pets
- - No smoking anywhere inside the property
- - Report any breakages or damage
- - Check-out by your agreed time
- - Respect our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum after 11pm
- - Follow our STRICT NO PARTY POLICY.
- If you are in any doubt as to this policy, please contact us immediately. Following these rules will ensure your security bond is returned to you in full and on time. Breaking these rules may result in charges being incurred as detailed in our terms and conditions. If you respect the property as you would your own home, you can relax and enjoy your stay.