Boutique Balcony Unit with City Views, Pool & Gym
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
This stylish one-bedroom apartment offers access to a barbecue terrace, indoor lap pool, gym and sauna. You also have secure undercover parking and a gorgeous private balcony with sweeping neighbourhood views. The living and dining area, complete with a designer kitchen, caters to movie nights and dinner parties. You’re also metres from restaurants, bars, cafes, Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre, Moonee Ponds Station and Moonee Valley Racecourse. The Melbourne CBD is a 25-minute train away.
Located on the 20th floor of a high rise, this apartment offers a modern space with comfortable living and dining areas, a designer kitchen and contemporary bathroom. It also offers excellent views from its cosy bedroom and furnished balcony.
- Entire one-bedroom apartment
- Air conditioning provided
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Furnished balcony
- Secure parking
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located about seven kilometres north of the Melbourne CBD, Moonee Ponds is best-known for the picturesque Queens Park and regular racing events at Moonee Valley Racecourse. The suburb’s shopping and dining area is spread across Puckle Street, Hall Street and Homer Street, providing visitors with bars, alfresco cafes and multicultural restaurants. Its own little community, Moonee Ponds is also home to The Clocktower Centre performing arts theatre and Moonee Ponds Central Shopping Centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- - Clothes are not to be hung over the balcony
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed