Ocean View 2-Bed with Pool, Sauna, Gym and BBQ
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Make the most of your time on the Gold Coast by staying at this quiet but convenient Surfers Paradise property. From here, the beach is a five-minute walk and you’re surrounded by dining and entertainment options. Of course, you could stay home: the building comes packed with resort-style extras, including a sauna, a gym and a magnificent outdoor pool deck. Inside the apartment you can admire the view, relax on the balcony or prepare a meal in the gourmet kitchen. This place lacks for nothing.
On the ninth floor of a modern high-rise block, this two bedroom apartment is functionally laid out around a central living and dining area. The master bedroom features balcony access, and the whole place catches morning sun and sea breezes. There are no stairs from street level to the property.
-Views of the Gold Coast skyline and ocean glimpses
-Balcony with outdoor furniture
-Secure building with intercom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Surfers Paradise is the original Gold Coast hot spot. Think golden sands, meter maids and dancing all night long. There’s actually something for everyone here, though, whether you’re into arty markets, fine dining, coffee culture or yoga. Needless to say, the beach is also a major attraction.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed