Spacious 4-Bedroom Home with a BBQ and Firepit
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
This stunning four-bedroom home is located on a quiet side street, just a 3-minute drive to a range of shops and restaurants nearby. This modern home is a welcoming retreat with enough space for family and friends to relax. Enjoy the local area with BBQ and spacious backyard with lawn games or venture out to one of the nearby nature reserves or vineyards. With a sports stadium, golf course, and craft breweries nearby, there’s plenty to explore during your stay in Mudgee.
This incredible home comes complete with luxurious finishes and offers an open-plan kitchen, dining and living area that makes it perfect for entertaining. Located on a quiet street at the end of a cul de sac, it can house up to eight people in the four bedrooms - complete with a king bedroom and attached en suite as well as two queen sized beds and two singles. It has a modern feel while still creating a welcoming and relaxing atmosphere the whole family can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Mudgee is located in the Central West of NSW near the lush Cudgegong River valley, approximately 261 km north-west of Sydney. It boasts a variety of wineries throughout its rolling hills and has maintained its 19th century charm with a range of historical landmarks you can visit during your stay. This quaint town offers a wonderful escape from the hustle and bustle of city life with plenty of nature reserves, vineyards, shops and restaurants to explore during your stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed