Serene and stylish harbourside apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Could there be a more Sydney experience than sitting on the balcony of an elegant apartment drinking a glass of wine and watching the sun sets over the harbour? With its close-up view of Walsh Bay, hardwood floors, high ceilings and artistic touches, this property is an Instagrammer’s dream. It’s spacious and comfortable for a 1 bedroom, separate study, and is only minutes away from the city’s dining, shopping and nightlife thanks to McMahons Point Ferry Wharf, which is just around the corner
Set in a classic brick apartment block, this one-bedroom & separate study apartment is light, airy and arty. The bedroom opens onto a spectacular balcony right on the harbour. The living room features a large picture window of the same view, and the property features original floorboards throughout.
-Elegantly decorated, with artworks, high ceilings and original floorboards
-Spectacular balcony with BBQ and outdoor...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Located just on the north side of the Harbour from the city, McMahons Point is a formerly working-class neighbourhood that is now one of Sydney's most coveted addresses. The Harbour is the most important thing here: apartment blocks filled with successful young professionals jostle for views of it, and there are plenty of places to walk beside it.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed