Renovated Art Deco Apartment Steps from Beach
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This gorgeously remodelled pad in an Art Deco block in the heart of Manly has it all. The beach and the ferry are less than five minutes’ walk away. There are too many hip restaurants, funky bars and cool boutiques nearby to count. Indoors you’ll love the floorboards, contemporary furniture and high pressed metal ceilings. Plantation shutters admit lots of natural light, the brick construction keeps things cool and the gourmet gas kitchen is great if you want to stay in. It’s a beachside dream!
This two-bedroom ground-floor apartment marries period charm with contemporary comfort and style. It has retained heritage features like decorative ceilings and doorframes, while adding a modern kitchen and bathroom. Plantation shutters ensure the property is always light and airy, but also private.
-Heritage building with recent renovation
-Period touches such as decorative ceilings
-Front porch with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
One of Sydney’s most sought-after beachside addresses, Manly is just 17 minutes from the CBD via a scenic fast ferry ride. It really is a self-sufficient beach outpost, with a burgeoning coffee culture, and its own nightlife and restaurant scene. Surfing is big, obviously, but kicking back is just as popular.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed