Luxury space in Prestigious Mudgee Residence
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Escape to the country, in this luxurious 6-bedroom home with a sleek contemporary design perfect for large groups looking to explore the historical Mudgee. Settle into your own private getaway, located in a peaceful area just outside of town. With an astounding amount of space, the home boasts a media room, a shaded patio and expansive yard. Within only a short distance of numerous attractions, wineries, and restaurants, make the most out of your trip to Mudgee in this idyllic rural retreat.
Stunningly styled with soothing interior decor, this meticulously planned house features an abundance of natural lighting and space. Designed in an L shape, the house is split between two sections, with a bedroom wing and an open plan living wing. Turning right from the entry will see you enter the bedroom wing. Each bedroom is cosily decorated to make you feel comfortable, and feature large windows to let in the natural light. The main bedroom...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Mudgee is one of Australia’s most popular rural destinations famous for its abundant food and wine scene. Situated west of the Blue Mountains within sprawling green hills, the historic Mudgee is littered with heritage sites, including churches, wineries and nature reserves. The town is a foodie hub, populated with a number of top-class restaurants and wineries, that allows visitors to appreciate all the local produce Mudgee has to offer. Though a quaint country town, there’s a little something for everyone in Mudgee.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed