Idyllic 4-Bed House Near the Beach
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Engross in the iconic Mornington Peninsula with this idyllic 4-bed house situated near the beach and national park in Sorrento. Featuring a generous home with an abundance of natural light, deck space with outdoor seating and an alfresco dining area, this sleek property has a truly timeless quality. Located a short distance from town and shops this property offers prime access to all the local natural and shopping attractions. Perfect for a seaside holiday away, this is the property for you.
Gorgeously designed this mid-century inspired modern bungalow offers chic decor and an open feel accentuated by the abundance of natural light. Featuring an open plan living area, an additional lounge room, a fully stocked kitchen, modest bathrooms, comfy bedrooms, a pristine garden, bedroom deck space with outdoor seating and an alfresco dining area with a BBQ. This home offers the perfect summer or winter retreat situated by nature and the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Sorrento is a breezy seaside town situated near the western tip of the Mornington Peninsula. Sandwiched between calm Portsea to the north and the battering waves of the Bass Strait to the south, the suburb offers an ideal destination for a beachside holiday. Famous for its strikingly rugged southern coastline, the suburb boasts a lively centre of town and calm bayside beaches popular among recreational scuba divers. With its quaint Australiana atmosphere, stunning landscape and quiet streets it's no wonder Sorrento is a popular holiday destination.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed