Resort Style Living in 2 Bedroom Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located within the highly sought-after North Shore Village, this 2 bedroom apartment combines everyday comfort with resort-style living and provides an exceptional opportunity for those seeking to visit and explore the Sunshine coast. You’ll have access to the resort pool, secure parking and internal laundry - providing you with everything you need for a comfortable stay. You’ll be within minutes of several beaches, the airport and multiple tourist attractions.
A quiet and beautiful self-contained home near the beach. You’ll have everything you’ll need for a short or long holiday stay.
- Entire home with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 4
- Devine resort facilities including pool and BBQ facilities
- Air conditioning and heating
- Wi-Fi provided
- Laundry facilities available - Washer and dryer
- Secure parking
- Self check-in
Bedroom & bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located just 8 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport, a Twin Waters holiday means the ultimate in relaxation and pampering in tranquil surrounds.The area boasts world class resorts as well as international golf resorts. There are water sports of all kinds including swimming, surfing, diving and snorkeling. Twin Waters is only minutes away from great shopping, restaurants and entertainment as well as bars, cafes and array of services and other amenities. Twin Waters is only 5 mins drive to the Sunshine Cost Airport.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to
- Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed