Contemporary 1-bed With Balcony and Pool
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Discover Canberra in this contemporary 1-bed apartment with a private balcony and on-site pool. Situated steps away from the Woden Westfield Shopping Centre and its surrounding dining options, the apartment boasts a great selection of stores to explore. Offering a spacious, modern and minimalistic aesthetic, this property features beautiful views, access to communal areas and the previously mentioned on-site pool. Perfect for couples looking for a chic getaway, this property is the one for you.
Spaciously designed and beautifully styled, this chic 1-bed boasts abundant natural light and elegant high ceilings to experience. With a generous open plan living area, sleek kitchen, modern appliances, elegant bathroom, cosy bedroom, and a balcony with outdoor seating, all in a striking minimalist style, this property is an idyllic modern getaway.
- Chic 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment
- On-site parking...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Phillip is a snug Canberra suburb located outside the city centre, in the Woden Valley district. Home to the Woden Town Centre, the suburb is a hub of activity, situated at the intersection of major arterial roads. The suburb contains numerous distinct areas. From the bustling commercial park, Westfield and town centre clustered on the eastern side of the suburb. On the leafier northwestern side that features numerous parks, ovals and public pool, there’s always activity happening. With quaint suburban streets, nestled not far from the livelier areas, find a calm refuge, in this leafy Canberra suburb.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed