Elegantly Modern 2-Bed In The Heart of Chippendale
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Immerse yourself in the dynamic atmosphere of the inner city in this stylish modern 2-bed townhouse in the heart of Chippendale. Offering incredibly decorated and snug living areas the property boasts two courtyards each with outdoor seating available. Sandwiched between three university campuses, two shopping centres and train stations, you’ll never be far from a cafe, shop or bars to indulge yourself. Perfect for those looking for an energetic trip, this property is the one for you.
This impeccable townhouse offers truly chic interiors with an emphasis on the abundance of natural light present. With its elegant interiors, sleek kitchen, modern appliances, modern bathroom, comfortable bedrooms, on-site parking and living areas that extend out into the two enclosed courtyards with outdoor seating. This property has everything you’d need for an unforgettable stay.
- Chic 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom townhouse.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Chippendale is a vibrant and thriving Sydney suburb known for being an epicentre of inner-city activity. Home to the University of Notre Dames campus and sandwiched between the main campuses of both UTS and USYD the suburb is popular with students. Hosting a wide selection of day and nighttime venues to explore, from the stunning Central Park Mall to art galleries, cafes and pubs, the suburb is a hot spot of excitement. Situated only a short distance from the city's heart immerse yourself in the city's vibrant and youthful side.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed