Richmond convenient 2-Bed with Parking, BBQ, Gym
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 3 Guests
Located in vibrant Richmond, this 2 bedroom apartment combines beautiful views with stylish modern functionality. Enjoy bright open spaces, cosy interiors and connectivity to everything you’ll need within a 1km radius. The apartment comes complete with heating and cooling, laundry, dishwasher, wifi, gym access and is just minutes from Melbourne CBD. Whether you’re surfing and turfing in town or relaxing indoors, your stay here will be unforgettable.
Conveniently located close to multiple attractions and amenities, this home has everything you need for a comfortable stay.
- Entire 2 bedroom apartment with a bathroom
- Spacious, modern and bright interiors
- Sunny balcony with outdoor furniture
- Air conditioning and heating available
- Wi-Fi provided
- Washing machine available
- Secure underground parking
- Communal Gym and BBQ access
Bedroom & Bathroom
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Multicultural Richmond is best known for Victoria Street, or “Little Saigon”, with its bustling Asian grocery stores and eateries serving pho and bánh mì. Head to Bridge Road factory outlets for clothing, or to Church Street for furniture and design stores. Many of Richmond’s 19th-century hotels have been turned into happening bars, including the Corner Hotel, popular for its live indie gigs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings, do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- - Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property without refund.
- - Pets are available on request unless the property states it is pet friendly. Any stays with pets will incur an additional cleaning fee of $200.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed.
- - Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departing to avoid any unintentional items left behind.
- We are not liable for any items left behind after your stay. In the rare event that a guest reports a missing item, we will make every effort to locate it for you, but we cannot guarantee its retrieval. If the item is found, we will gladly assist in arranging its return to an address within Australia, subject to postage and service fees.