Waterfront Living in Family-sized Oasis
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
If you’re ready to kick off your shoes, feel the water between your toes and enjoy the ultimate in waterfront living, then this place is for you! Positioned perfectly on Tokara canal, this home is located a short distance from local cafes, parks, shops and all essential services. Maximise your leisure time as you immerse yourself in the plethora of relaxation and living spaces inside the home and outside on the river. With all you need for a restful and fully equipped holiday, look no further.
Boasting picturesque uninterrupted wide water views, this waterfront home is all about the location and lifestyle. Filled with relaxed charm and character, it offers an abundance of living spaces adjoining the central kitchen. Upstairs is dedicated to the four bedrooms, two bathrooms and a sizeable balcony capturing the cooling ever present breezes.
- Entire 4-bedroom home with 2 bathrooms, sleeps 10
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Wurtulla is a coastal town in Kawana Waters on the Sunshine Coast. When it comes to tourist attractions, Wurtulla offers lots of things to do. Currimundi Lake is the biggest tourist draw here, famed for being an aquatic playground for kids and adults. It’s suitable for day outings since it’s just an hour away from Brisbane. Its calm waters and soft golden sands make it ideal for those seeking a safe haven for kids to swim in. Water sports, such as kayaking, canoeing, and paddleboarding, are popular here too. In addition, the lake is a top fishing spot too. Bream and whiting are the common catches here – bring a yabby pump. Meanwhile, kids can spend the afternoon catching hermit crabs, mud crabs, and other small fish. If you visit during the low tide, you’ll see a small sandy island surface in the centre of the lake. This spot is perfect for some frisbee or other beach games. For families and visitors looking for more active spaces, don’t miss out on Crummunda Park. It has a wonderful playground for kids, a half-court for basketball, small beaches where you can swim, and outdoor exercise equipment for adults. Crummunda Park is also popular for picnics and BBQs.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without prior approval of Property Manager
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to Property Manager, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed