Riverfront Luxury & Resort Style Amenities
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Offering a peaceful escape and views of the Yarra river and bushland, this 2 bedroom apartment is a prime pick for those looking to explore an earthly side of Melbourne. It blends inner city charm with modern style and has access to the building’s resort-like amenities including a gym, spa and pool. Pick from a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants and attractions nearby, while also enjoying easy access to the CBD. From here, you are guaranteed to make the most out of your time in Melbourne.
This apartment is a quiet and beautiful self-contained home with a wonderful dining and entertainment district at your doorstep. Enjoy a light-filled open plan living flowing out to panoramic views. With modern furnishings, a generous balcony, 2 bedrooms, laundry, kitchen, and all essential toiletries and linen provided, you’ll have everything you’ll need for a short or long holiday stay.
- Entire home with 2 bedrooms,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Abbotsford is a leafy pocket of bliss sandwiched between Collingwood, Richmond, Clifton Hill and the Yarra River. The suburb is relatively small (it’s less than two square kilometres in size) but packs a lot into that space. In addition to streets lined with cute old miner’s cottages and terrace houses, Abbotsford is also home to the Abbotsford Convent, Dights Falls, Victoria Park stadium, the famous Skipping Girl Vinegar sign, Carlton Brewhouse and Collingwood Children’s Farm.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed