Heart of the City Apartment With Pool & Gym Access
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
An impeccable sanctuary in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD, this ideally-located apartment invites you to enjoy the best that the city has to offer! Featuring stylish interiors, a kitchenette, and a functional study nook, you can relax by your private view of the local skyline or by the building’s resort-style facilities. Perfect for solo or couple travellers, this central and stylish apartment has everything you need for a memorable trip.
A modern spacious apartment in one of the best locations in Brisbane, you’ll have everything you’ll need for a short or long holiday stay. Upon entry, you will find a generous open-plan living and dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows. With a functional study nook, kitchentte, laundry facilities and built-in robe this apartment has all the hallmarks of an equipped and comfortable stay.
- 1 bedroom apartment with 1 bathroom
- Bright open windows with great views
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Fortitude Valley is a youthful, artsy and bustling neighbourhood of Brisbane, situated just northeast of the city's centre. Populated by shops, stroll down the famous Brunswick St or visit Chinatown, for an array of unique boutique stores. Stop by one of the many Chinatown eateries, restaurants or hotels that populate the streets of this inner-city suburb. With a vast range of nightlife, from mellow cocktail bars to energetic clubs, take your pick of vibe and there’ll be a venue for you. Home to several music venues and the Judith Wright Centre, enjoy an array of performing arts from live music, contemporary dance or poetry recitals. Fortitude Valley is the go-to location for good food, drinks and entertainment.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- - Loss of keys/access swipe cards may result in an additional charge of AUS $200 or more.
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed