Gorgeous 1-Bed Apartment With Great City Views
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Experience the beauty of Brisbane in this gorgeous 1-bed apartment with great city views. Featuring distinctively chic decor the property offers a balcony with outdoor seating, a rooftop BBQ and pool facilities. Situated near numerous cafes, restaurants and attractions, the property boasts close proximity to Brisbane’s cultural, convention and performing arts centres. With its stunning decor, convenient location and city views, this property is the perfect escape for your next holiday.
Meticulously styled this modern property boasts stunning views, an abundance of light and intentional decor to create its elegant charm. Featuring an open living plan, a gorgeous couch, an elegant kitchen, modern appliances, premium furnishings, a polished bathroom, a comfortable bedroom, a study nook with a computer, and a balcony with outdoor seating. Indulge yourself in this contemporary apartment and its gorgeous views.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
South Brisbane is a bustling inner-city suburb on the southern banks of the Brisbane River. The cultured sibling to the neighbouring Brisbane CBD, South Brisbane is host to the famous South Bank precinct. Featuring numerous notable attractions including a convention centre, two museums, galleries and the state library, there's always something to experience in South Brisbane. Take a stroll along the riverside parkland with thriving cafes, restaurants, and boutique storefronts. A flourishing centre of this iconic city, South Brisbane is the place to be.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,You are staying in a friendly and peaceful neighbourhood and we kindly ask you to respect the community and your surrounding neighbours. The following strict House Rules apply:
- - No loud noise between 10 pm and 8 am
- - No parties or antisocial behaviour
- - No additional people are to access the property without our prior approval
- - No pets are allowed in the property without approval
- - No smoking is allowed at any times
- - If you break something, please let us know
- - To help protect all floor coverings do not wear any shoes inside the property
- Please be aware that excessive noise such as amplified music, vocals or screaming or anti-social behaviour in the property or common areas can cause neighbours to complain to us, the Building Manager, Council Rangers or Police.
- IMPORTANT: Any breach of the House Rules may lead to a $500 fine plus compensation for any cost/damage created and immediate eviction of the property.
- Finally, when checking out, we kindly ask you for the following:
- - Please leave all beds unmade
- - Please clean up your dishes and put them away
- - In case you have rearranged furniture, please put it back to the original location
- - Please take out the rubbish and remember to use the right bins
- - Please ensure all appliances, A/C and lights are off and doors and windows are closed