Magnificent Neo-Provencal 440 sq. m villa located in Saint-Tropez
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Escape to the luxurious and tranquil oasis of this recently built Neo-Provencal villa. You will love the spacious and bright reception rooms opening onto an attractive covered terrace, featuring dining, and sitting areas with spectacular views of the 6000 sqm garden and heated mirror pool (16mX6m). Enjoy the convenience of being located in the renowned, secure domain of Les Parcs de Saint-Tropez, just 3 kms from the centre, with a private beach and six tennis courts less that 400 meters away.
The expansive 400 square metres promise a serene atmosphere with open-plan living room with fireplace and cathedral ceiling, study with TV and all electronic equipment, dining room for 12, fully equipped kitchen with pantry, 5 en-suite bathrooms on the ground floor. And large master bedroom suite, and 2 more en-suite bedrooms on the first floor. Get ready to be enchanted by the picturesque sights of the delightful garden with aromatic...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- An inventory of all items in the apartment and their condition is checked following the departure of each guest. If items are recorded as missing or damaged following your stay, the booking guest will be held responsible and the replacement or repair cost will be required.