Sagrada Familia - Charming Catalan Home
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to this lovely, comfortable Catalan apartment in Barcelona. This apartment is perfect for families and groups looking to stay next to the majestic and awe-inspiring Sagrada Familia Basilica.
It is the perfect base for travelers and tourists alike to get to all the tourist destinations like Park Guell and the famous beaches of Barcelona. You have incredible transport links to rest of the city steps away on Sagrada Familia train station.
I am very excited to open my apartment to fellow travelers! Next to the bright and huge living room, you have a lovely balcony. You will love this space. With a small table here, you can enjoy a delicious cup of coffee in the mornings or a fabulous glass of wine in the evenings.
There is a dining area where you can have lovely dinners with friends or family. You can use the space to work with your laptop.
The apartment has a capacity for up to 8 people...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Camp de L'Arpa, a part of the original neighborhood of Muntanya (mountain in Catalan) of Sant Martí, was started to be built in 1845 without being included later in Cerdà’s Urban Plan. For that reason even today the conserved street structure is very different from the typical squared one of the near Eixample During the 19th century both Camp de l'Arpa as well as El Clor saw the construction of many factories.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.