Gravity Haus Penthouse | Walk to Ski, Pool, Hot Tub, Vail Village
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
Welcome to Gravity Penthaus. Take in the Vail Mountain and Gore Creek views from elegantly framed floor to ceiling windows in the grand living space, from this elevated five bedroom penthouse in the esteemed Gravity Haus in Vail Village. Modern meets mountain wonder in the main living space between natural hues and subtle accents. The wrap-around couch hugs the gas fireplace, while the bold kitchen houses stainless steel appliances, a large island countertop with coy seating for six, nestled next to another dining table with seating for four. Step outside on the balcony with a morning cup of coffee, or for an evening at the grill while listening to the babble of the creek just below.
Four bedrooms plus bunk room den are sprinkled amongst the three levels of this penthouse dream, all with quiet and soft tones for the utmost comfort. With two rooms having two beds, and the bunk room with six beds, there is ample room for the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
From the seemingly unlimited mountain terrain that attracts snow, fishing, and hiking enthusiasts from all over to the distinctly European vibe and 5-star dining in Vail and Beaver Creek, vacationing here is like getting a little taste of heaven. Finding pristine skiing terrain will never be a problem when choosing between the world-renowned Vail Ski Resort and the equally famous Beaver Creek Ski Resort. But choosing the right luxury home for your family might be. Our wide-ranging Vail and Beaver Creek vacation rentals include ski-in/ski-out homes, luxury condos, and cabins that will facilitate the mountain adventure of a lifetime. Now begin that adventure by securing your accommodations today.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Smoking is strictly prohibited at this property.
- - Pets are not allowed at this property under any circumstances.
- - A credit card preauthorization of $3,000.00 is required at the time of check-in as a damage deposit.
- - Shipping packages and ski gear to the home is not permitted. Shipping to our local address is available upon request for $25 / package and $50 for larger items. Please reach out to the Reservation Team for more information.