Villa Sea Pearl
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Villa Sea Pearl is located in the quiet coastal settlement Maslenica. Maslenica belongs to the municipality of Jasenice and is located in a deep natural bay - the Novigrad Sea, not far from the mouth of the Zrmanja river. The symbols of this settlement are the century-old olive groves from which it got its name, which the locals still cultivate along the coast, and the Maslenica Bridge, which connects continental Croatia with Dalmatia. On the bridge, which was renovated in 2006, you can enjoy a beautiful view of the bare karst soil that descends towards the sea and the view of Velebit. Maslenica abounds in beautiful pebble or stone beaches where there are not too many crowds and restaurants that offer great gastronomic pleasure. This place is an ideal starting point for 4 National Parks and two nature parks, and there is a visit to the Zrmanja canyon where you can enjoy in rafting and natural beauties.
Villa Sea Pearl can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Children’s Play Area
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tourist tax:
- 0 EUR per booking (vat included).
- - Optional services:
- Pet: 10 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- - Pets rules:
- Max. 1 pets allowed. Dangerous breed dogs are not allowed.