Ocean view | Work from Home | Balcony,Parking,Pool
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Welcome to our 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment nestled in the lively Brickell neighborhood of Miami. Recently renovated, this stunning condo promises a refined living experience, boasting impeccable finishes and beautiful large format artwork throughout.
What sets this apartment apart from others in the Brickell area, in particular those in the same building, is its unparalleled frontal sea view, elevated ceilings exclusive to the 14th floor where all amenities reside, and a captivating wrap-around balcony and terrace.
Convenience awaits as the building’s amenities such as pools, jacuzzi, and gym are just steps away on the same floor, ensuring effortless enjoyment for guests staying in this exceptional apartment. This is the only short term rental apartment building in the area with a private complimentary parking spot.
The combination of this high ceilings, large format artwork and contemporary...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Disabled parking Spot
- Wide hallway clearance
- Ground Floor
- Wide home doorway
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Please take a moment to go over our booking policies and confirm your understanding. Be sure to send a message indicating you have read and agree to the rules.
- 1. Please contact us via Property Manager messenger for any questions.
- 2. Smoking of any kind is strictly prohibited in the property, including the balcony. ($400 fine for smoke odour removal)
- 3. Please be cautious of noise, especially after 9pm. Noise complaints are not tolerated and may result in full deposit charges. You may be asked to leave with no refund.
- 4. No additional guests are allowed in the home past the indicated number on your booking confirmation. This rule is to prevent large gatherings & parties and be fair to guests who do pay the extra fees. Third party bookings are not allowed.
- 5. The property must be maintained in good condition with no excessive mess. Extra cleaning costs may apply if necessary so we can effectively prepare for next guests.
- 6. Please note check-out time is by 11am and keys must be placed as instructed. We can often accommodate late check-outs if we know in advance, but last minute changes may result in $25 charge per each additional half hour stayed.
- 7. All bookings require the ID of the individual booking and the disclosure of the full names of all guests.
- 8. Lost keys/fob is a $100 fee to reimburse time, parts, labour, and administration involved.
- Thank you for your respectful cooperation in maintaining our home!
- Please send a message indicating you have read and agree to the rules.
- ○ If you open it, close it; if you borrow it, return it; if you turn it on, turn it off; if you break it, fix it; if you use it, take care of it; if you make a mess, clean it up; if you move it, put it back