Electric Pass Lodge 309 - Lovely Three Bedroom
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
For those seeking simplistic luxury paired with uncompromised eco-conscious construction, we’re proud to introduce Electric Pass Lodge. These revolutionary, all-electric, 100% renewable energy residences offer features such as sliding glass doors or panoramic windows that enable indoor/outdoor mountain living, a sleek, Opti-Myst fireplace, an epicurean kitchen outfitted with upscale Bosch stainless steel appliances, and effortlessly elegant Scandinavian-inspired interiors. Relax and recharge in a guest bedroom (primary suite has a king size bed and attached, lavishly-appointed Waterworks bathroom, secondary bedroom has a queen size bed, loft has a twin-over-twin bunk bed). Delight in meaningful details such as ceiling fans and an in-residence washer/dryer. **All residences are equipped with a continuous ventilation system circulating fresh, natural mountain air in place of air conditioning.
Guests will cherish Electric Pass...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Community
No Pets Allowed
Ski In/Out Facilities
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Reservations include a mandatory Damage Waiver Fee which covers accidental damage up to $3,000 dollars. Report all accidents and damage prior to check out so necessary repairs may be scheduled. This Damage Waiver does not cover deliberate, intentional or negligent damage.