Aristocratic luxury villa Lucca-VILLA LENNA
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 16 Guests
Villa Lenna is an aristocratic villa of the seventeenth century located in a green and quiet valley south of the city of Lucca. Built in 1624, it was the country residence of Count Cosimo Bernardini. Careful restoration allowed the restoration of the residence and the splendid frescoes. The villa is surrounded by a scenic Italian garden in which there are two small ponds. Large cypress trees and fragrant lemon trees surround the large swimming pool.
Villa Lenna can accommodate up to 14 people in 7 bedrooms.
In the basement a beautiful cellar. On the ground floor there is a large dining room, a breakfast room, an aristocratic living room, a large central kitchen with an old wood-burning oven, a library and a billiard room. On the upper floors there are seven large bedrooms each with an en suite bathroom.
Carlo Alberto Room with double bed (180 x 200 cm) with en-suite bathroom with shower.
Margherita room with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.