Splendid luxury villa between Montepulciano and Pienza-DIONORA
- 7 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 14 Guests
Between Pienza and Montepulciano, in one of the most fascinating areas around Siena, it is a villa of extraordinary elegance. Reached by following the lane leading to Dionora you are at once attracted by the light and space, by the fragrance and smells of the wood surrounding the property. The villa, overlooking the towns of Pienza and Montefollonico is very discrete as if not wanting to disturb the natural proportions. Inside it is cosy and refined, every room different to the other with fireplaces and spacious areas for relaxing. Extremely well furnished.
Independent residence sleeps 14 composed of a main building and an annexe.
Main building sleeps 6 on the ground floor a lounge-library with fireplace and large kitchen with dishwasher, oven and fireplace, upstairs three double bedrooms with fireplace, each with private bathroom with hydro-massage tub and sauna cabin.
Annexe sleeps 6 on the ground floor three double...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.