Beautiful Log House with Hot tub and Fire Pit
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Welcome to this enchanting log house rental, situated just outside of Kingsville, kitty corner to the renowned Mastronardi Estate Winery. This captivating location has been a splendid setting for a variety of memorable occasions, including weddings, harvest dinners, sunset picnics, girls’ getaways, couples retreats, and more. Our hospitable hosts are delighted to offer event services upon request, ensuring a seamless and unforgettable experience. Simply let us know your specific requirements at the time of booking, and we’ll be thrilled to assist you.
This beautiful estate comfortably accommodates up to 12 guests. The master bedroom boasts a luxurious king-size bed and an ensuite bathroom, while the other two bedrooms feature cozy queen-size beds. Additionally, the fourth bedroom is equipped with two sets of double/single bunk beds. With a total of three full bathrooms and one half bathroom, our property ensures convenience...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Chef Services: Included
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules:
- Rental Agreement: Guest must sign a rental agreement. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your rental. There will be no refunds given if the agreement is not signed. A $350 offline security deposit will be required, and a link will be sent to you.
- Smoking/Vaping: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the house. Please smoke outside and dispose of all cigarettes butts appropriately in the ashtrays that are provided. Additional cleaning fees maybe charged in the event cigarette butts are found outside of the ashtrays.
- Shoes: We ask that you do not wear shoes inside the house, as it tracks in a lot of things we prefer stay outdoors. Also we ask that you wipe your feet before entering the hot tub and the house.
- Bugs- We recommend that you come prepared with appropriate bug repellent, such as bug spray, to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience during your outdoor activities. Bug spray can greatly assist in minimizing any inconvenience caused by insects.
- Unannounced guests: Prices are quoted in accordance with occupancy of the rooms. We ask that there are no unregistered guests past 10pm.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linen and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit to towels or linens to be taken from the house. Should you need extra maid service, please contact us to arrange it. Extra maid services would be at an extra cost.
- Noise: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours. Quiet hours are from 9pm-8am.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the appropriate bins. We recommend the garbage is taken out daily to avoid unnecessary odors.
- Parking: Please Park vehicles in designated parking areas only. Please do not park on the grass. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Appliances & kitchenware: Only use appliances for their intended uses. We have provided kitchenware for our guests; we kindly ask that you wash anything that is used. Dish soap and cloths are located under the sink.
- Furniture & décor: Please do not move the furniture or decor. This can damage the floors and disturb the atmosphere of the home we have work so hard to create.
- Pets: Unfortunately, this property is not suitable for pets of any kind.
- Towels: Please leave used towels on the floor in the bathroom.
- Water & septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
- Liability: The owners and property manager (PM) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner and PM are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or other whom the invite to use the premise.