Casa del Lago
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Casa del Lago is a premier vacation rental located in Leamington that was completely remodeled in 2021. The main level is open concept and includes a well-appointed kitchen, a stunning living room equipped with a gas fireplace and flat-screen smart TV, and a gorgeous deck/patio with breathtaking views of the lake and beautiful sunsets. There are two main floor bedrooms, one featuring a king bed, and the other has a double bed and a single bunk bed. The lower level of the house includes another family room, a flat-screen TV, a full bathroom, a third bedroom with a queen-sized bed, and a laundry room. The house can comfortably sleep a maximum of 8 people, and the goal is quality over quantity to ensure all guests have a wonderful experience.
The back patio is new and includes some extras, such as a covered natural gas BBQ area, a covered lounging area, a tall table with an umbrella for everyone’s enjoyment, and a glorious...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- House Rules:
- Jacuzzi: You MUST place & secure the cover on the hot tub when not in use.
- Rental Agreement: Guest must sign a rental agreement. Failure to do so will result in the cancellation of your rental. There will be no refunds given if the agreement is not signed. A $350 offline security deposit will be required, and a link will be sent to you.
- Smoking/Vaping: Smoking of any kind is not permitted in the house. Please smoke outside and dispose of all cigarettes butts appropriately in the ashtrays that are provided. Additional cleaning fees maybe charged in the event cigarette butts are found outside of the ashtrays.
- Shoes: We ask that you do not wear shoes inside the house, as it tracks in a lot of things we prefer stay outdoors. Also we ask that feet are wiped off before entering the hot tub and house.
- Bugs- We recommend that you come prepared with appropriate bug repellent, such as bug spray, to ensure a comfortable and enjoyable experience during your outdoor activities. Bug spray can greatly assist in minimizing any inconvenience caused by insects.
- Unannounced guests: Prices are quoted in accordance with occupancy of the rooms. We ask that there are no unregistered guests past 10pm. Pre check in form must be submitted-All guest must be registered.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linen and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit to towels or linens to be taken from the house. Should you need extra maid service, please contact us to arrange it. Extra maid services would be at an extra cost.
- Noise: Guests should not create excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbours. Quiet hours are from 9pm-8am.
- Garbage: Any garbage must be stowed in the appropriate bins. We recommend the garbage is taken out daily to avoid unnecessary odors.
- Recycle - Please separate plastics and cardboard and place in the correct bin. Do not place in plastic bags. Failure to separate will result in a $75.00 sorting fee.
- Parking: Please Park vehicles in designated parking areas only. Please do not park on the grass. Any illegally parked vehicles are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Appliances & kitchenware: Only use appliances for their intended uses. We have provided kitchenware for our guests; we kindly ask that you load and start dishwasher before you leave.Dish soap and cloths are located under the sink.
- Furniture & décor: Please do not move the furniture or decor. This can damage the floors and disturb the atmosphere of the home we have work so hard to create.
- Pets: Unfortunately, this property is not suitable for pets of any kind.
- Towels: Please leave used towels on the floor in the bathroom.
- Water & septic: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the system, you could be charged damages of up to $1000.
- Liability: The owners and property manager (PM) are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowner and PM are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or other whom the invite to use the premise.