Ultimate Luxury City Break! Houndsgate 1bed Flat
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Stay in central Nottingham, minutes from the Nottingham Contemporary Museum and Old Market Square. Abundant with cutting-edge home comforts, this city apartment will indeed make a fantastic home-from-home. You’ll feel every inch of city living in this uber luxurious apartment, featuring neutral shades, stylish and contemporary interior with hand-picked furnishings.
The prime location of this stunning city hub ensures you have everything right on your doorstep, for when you want to explore more of the city.
Stepping through the doors of this city escape you will be greeted into the light and spacious entrance which has underfloor heating throughout and plenty of bespoke built in storage all set for you to unpack your bags. The generous and airy bedroom on your right has been kitted out with a deluxe king size ottamen bed. The soft, crisp, clean bed linen will be calling out to your name when you are ready...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Parking Available On-site: Available for additional fee
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Lead Guest Minimum Age is 21
- - Guests are required to upload a photo ID ahead of arrival via a secured link. This is for insurance and fraud prevention purposes.
- - Quiet hours after 11PM. Breach of quiet hours will result in a fee of £50.
- -Strictly no stag or hen parties
- -Strictly NO smoking inside the property (penalty £200.00 if signs of smoking have been found).
- - A list of rules for waste management will be provided upon access. If this was not followed, a fee of £150 will be charged.
- - Please note the £35 per hour Late Checkout Fee. If the guest gives short notice of a late check-out, or if our cleaners are already en-route or on-site but unable to proceed with cleaning, due to a guest remaining at the property, a £35 per hour late check-out fee will be incurred in addition to the cleaning fee.