Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
This Tulum bungalow sits right next to the beach on Soliman Bay, best known for its quiet aquamarine waters, white sandy beaches, as soft as powder, and its lovely community.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Daily housekeeping (8am-4pm)
- - 24/7 Ambassador service
- - Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- - Wi-Fi
- Know Before You Go
- - Rates for lower room occupancy also available upon request.
- - This bungalow shares a pool and common areas with two other similar bungalows that can be booked together for groups of up to 14 for a totally private experience.
- - For a more private and luxurious experience, this casita is best suited for 2 guests. The upstairs bedroom is accessed by an outdoor staircase making it unsuitable for small children while there is an additional bed in the living area on the ground floor.
- - Don’t be put off by 5 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- - Cell phone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout
- - No fishing, camping, bonfires or motorized watersports permitted in the bay.
- - No noise between 10pm and 7am
- - Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October.
- - A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0349)