Lake Point of View
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Name: Lake Point of View | Bedrooms: 3 | Bathrooms: 2 | Sleeps: 8 | Access: Lake Area | Pets Not Permitted | MUST BE 24+ YEARS TO RENT | Free WIFI Provided
*Bed linens and bath towels provided w/rental. No soaps, toiletries, paper products, trash bags, etc. will be provided with the exception of a welcome bag including a few starter items. Please pack accordingly.
Sleek and Stylish, Cozy and Quaint! You can’t help but fall in love with this stylish cabin tucked away among the trees. Located less than 5 minutes from the State Park and less than 15mins from the four season Wisp Resort, you can be close to all the action during the day and enjoy some peace and quiet in the evenings at home. Venture out to enjoy the multiple state parks, the lake as well as local-favorite restaurants and shops! Gather back at the house around the fire pit to unwind, tell campfire stories, and snack on some s’mores or pop in...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
No Pets Allowed
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Outdoor Dining Area
Experience true lake living when staying at a chalet in Glen Cove. All of the homes in this area truly capture that Deep Creek Lake charm. While this is a wooded area, you can still see the beauty of the lake all along Glen Cove Road. Located just off of Glendale Road, you are just a short drive from great lake amenities like Dutch's at Silver Tree Restaurant, Uno's, and the Honi Honi. Deep Creek Lake State Park is also just minutes away to help your fulfill all of your adventurous wonder. Both lake area and lake front homes are available in Glen Cove for your next vacation! Community Amenities: -Wooded Area -Central Area of Deep Creek Lake -Close to Dutch's at Silver Tree -Close to Deep Creek Lake State Park
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- AFTER BOOKING: An email will be sent to the address provided during check-out; please check for action items needed to secure your reservation. The subject of this email will start with "URGENT: Complete Your Booking For"... and may be in your Promotional/Marketing folders depending on your email provider and settings.
- NOTE: A copy of the contract holder's Photo ID, a signed contract, and a list of your full travel party (names/ages of all attending) will be required to complete your booking.