Graceful Apartment with view on St. Mark’s Clocktower
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
The Pisani is a luxuriously restored one bedroom apartment found next to the famous Piazza San Marco and its amazing landmarks, such as the Basilica and the Doge’s Palace.
Despite the immediate vicinity to the main tourist itinerary, it is very quiet and tucked away from the crowd, being located in a dead-end side street.
It receives plenty of natural light from the many windows. From the living room can be seen a picturesque Canal on one side and the iconic St. Mark’s Clocktower (Orologio Do Mori) on the other side. The apartment is so close to St. Mark’s Square that you can see the entrance to it under the Clocktower.
During the recent conservative renovation, the caring owner maintained the beautiful historical features such as the antique doors and windows and the beamed ceiling, while outfitting the apartment with contemporary amenities such as A/C, Wi-Fi, Smart TV, washing machine,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - The tourist tax is not included in the price and will be charged upon check-in:
- Tassa Trusitica Venezia:
- 4 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (adults). 2 EUR per person per night (departure day not included) (children from 10 to 15 years old). Applicable for a maximum of 5 days.
- - Please note that the availability of the following services depends on the season:
- Air-conditioning: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 05-15 to 09-15.
- Heating: included in the price. Applicable seasons: from 01-01 to 04-30, from 10-01 to 12-31.
- - Optional services:
- Extra Cleaning and Laundry Service: 20 EUR per hour. Min.: 40 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Private Guided Tours: 150 EUR per person. Min.: 600 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Butler Service: 150 EUR per day. Min.: 600 EUR.
- Grocery Shopping Service: 50 EUR per booking.
- Private Chef: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 330 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Baby high chair: 25 EUR per booking. Max. quantity: 1.
- Private Water Taxi Booking: 120 EUR per booking.
- Cooking Class: 110 EUR per person. Min.: 560 EUR. Max. quantity: 10.
- Certified disinfection: 250 EUR per booking.
- Crib: 50 EUR per day. Max. quantity: 1.
- Porter Service: 10 EUR per person. Min.: 20 EUR. Max.: 120 EUR.
- Arrival out of schedule: 50 EUR per booking.
- - Bed linen is changed every 7 days.
- - Towels are changed every 7 days.
- - Pets are not allowed.
- - Groups of young people are not allowed.
- - Tourism Registration Number: Z04680