Chalet Petit Sapin
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This luxury five-bedroom, four bathroom chalet is ideally situated in La Tzoumaz – with ski-in and ski-out access, and an easy walk to the town centre. Due to its elevated position, Chalet Petit-Sapin benefits from fantastic views across the valley and to the mountains up to 20km away. The large windows of the fabulous open living / dining area and its balcony were specially designed to make the most of this ever-changing vista. There is a handy shuttle lift that takes you up to the piste so you don't have to climb the steep hill to reach it in your ski-boots. In summer this is an easy access point to reach the hiking and mountain-biking trails. Bedrooms & Bathrooms
With its five bedrooms and four bathrooms, this chalet is ideal for 8 adults or up to 10 including children. Downstairs are two en-suite double bedrooms, and upstairs there is a further double bedroom, a twin bedroom,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Washer On Property
Dryer On Property
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.