Van Gogh - Amazing 1 BR Apt in New Polanco
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Van Gogh is a completely new 1 bedroom apartment located in one of the buildings of the carso residential complex, close to Museo Jumex and Antara.
Amazing 1 bedroom apartment/820 sqft located in Polanco. Van Gogh is a totally a new apartment, with an equipped kitchen for the ones that enjoy to cook, dining room for 6 people, a large living room with TV to enjoy an afternoon to relax, the bedroom with a queen size bed and a walk-in closet. Nearby, walking distance you can find, restaurants, supermarkets, malls and museums.
The building has a swimming pool, Padel courts, movie theaters, completely gym, green areas and a roof top to enjoy an excellent view of one of the best neighborhoods of CDMX.
You may be asked to provide a copy of your official government-issued photo ID, confirm your contact information, and, in some instances, complete a criminal background check. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Polanco is an affluent neighborhood in the Miguel Hidalgo borough of Mexico City. Polanco is an upscale community, famed for its luxury shopping on Avenida Presidente Masaryk, one of the most expensive streets in the Americas, as well as for the numerous prominent cultural institutions located within the neighborhood, such as the Museo Soumaya and the Colección Jumex. Polanco is often called the "Beverly Hills of Mexico",being one of the country's densest concentrations of luxury shopping, Michelin starrestaurants, high-net-worth individual, upscale hotels, diplomatic missions and embassies, and one of the most desirable real estate markets in Latin America.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,Strictly no smoking on these premises Strictly no parties or events (no loud noise after 10 pm) For security reasons, it is necessary to send in advance official ID's of the guests staying in the apartment.