Ains1 Beautifully renovated Inner North residence
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Welcome to your 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms house in Ainslie. You can access all the apartment’s amenities throughout your stay.
Nestled amongst professionally landscaped cottage-style gardens on a beautiful block of 780sqm, this extended and renovated 1950s entire brick home is located on the high side of the street in the much sought-after Inner North suburb of Ainslie.
Please read our listing thoroughly to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
If you can’t go past Canberra Red Brick cottages, and high ceilings, timber floors, and sash windows are your thing, then this home is for you.
There are 4 bedrooms in the house:
Bedroom 1 - Queen-sized bed
Bedroom 2 - Queen-sized bed
Bedroom 3 - Double-sized bed
Bedroom 4 - Queen-sized bed
These bedrooms are topped with professionally cleaned and pressed linen. Also, the bedrooms have plenty...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Let us know if you need to check in early or leave later than the standard check-in/out times. We'd need to collect $20 for the first 30 minutes and an additional $40 for the next 30-minute increments when there is a breach in the observance of standard check-in and out times.
- 2. I have a STRICT "No Pets Policy" and "No Smoking Policy". These are applicable inside and outside of the property. Any breach will result in a fine of $400 plus any additional fees for specialised cleaning.
- 3. The cleaning fee covers the regular cleaning and linens in the property. As this is not a hotel, please try to leave the place as tidy as possible. If the property is extra messy when you leave, an extra cleaning fee will be requested (minimum of $50).
- 4. Please be sure you understand our cancellation policies. You can find our current policy on our Airbnb listing.
- 5. Only those persons who made the reservation may stay at our property. If you're a business or government agency booking for other people, please contact us in advance to ensure access details are made clear.
- 6. No parties or gatherings of more than the maximum number of people that can book the property. Any non-guests must leave by 10:00 pm. And there should strictly be no loud noise after 10:00 pm. There is a $2000 penalty if this house rule is breached.
- 7. There are some items in the kitchen (tea, coffee, sugar, milk) that you are welcome to use. Also, the pantry has a few basics (i.e. muesli). We don't stock in the refrigerator or provide any meals.
- 8. I list my property as not suitable for kids or infants as it is not child-proofed and we don't have baby amenities (i.e. high chair, cot). However, if the kids will be under adult supervision at all times, booking with children is no problem.