Inner City Southbank Apt w/ Stunning Views | Walk to Woolworths, Crown & Clarendon St | Free Parking
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Located right in the beating heart of vibrant Southbank is this chic, contemporary apartment offering incredible 180 degree views of the city skyline. The apart
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
The apartment is located right in the beating heart of Southbank where you can pull up a riverside table at any of the excellent eateries that stretch from Southgate to the Crown Entertainment Complex. Dine alfresco style as the city lights up at night or just watch the bustle along the Yarra River then venture out onto the river itself for a coffee or a nightcap at Ponyfish Island. Step into the luxurious world of Crown and splurge at a super-chef's signature restaurant or at the international designer boutiques. Revert to childhood in the indoor amusement park, catch a movie or meet mates for a drink in one of the many bars. Time an evening stroll with Crown's Gas Brigades to see enormous fireballs light up the night sky every hour. South Wharf is lined with restored heritage buildings now housing waterfront bars, restaurants and cafes and the looming Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre which has a permanent rotation of great seminars and exhibitions. Laze on the lawns in front of the Convention Centre or make the most of a sunny afternoon with a deckchair and drink at the Boatbuilders Yard. Wine and dine along South Wharf Promenade, or head over to DFO South Wharf for a bargain-hunting shopping spree. No matter your interests, you'll enjoy top-tier entertainment, restaurants and shopping during your stay in the happening Southbank!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- ID Check
- ‣ The guest is required to present a physical photo ID matching the name of the booking at check-in.
- Early Check-in & Late Check-out
- ‣ Early check-in and late check-out is subject to availability, charges apply.
- Same Day Booking
- ‣ Same-day bookings may be subject to a 3-hour delay from the standard check-in time depending on our cleaning team’s schedule on the day.
- Before Check-in
- ‣ 24 hours before your check-in, please inform us of your estimated arrival time (15min window) as we provide key delivery service for most of our properties and Keyninja requires one day notice in order to arrange their daily schedules. A change in arrival time must be communicated 2 hours in advance (at a minimum) to the key delivery staff assigned, otherwise, a No-Show fee of $40 applies and rescheduling is subject to staff availability.
- Late night check-ins
- As charged by Keyninja, our check-in provider:
- $80 night time surcharge applies after 9pm
- $150 late night surcharge applies after midnight
- Upon Check-in
- ‣ If you discover any issues with the apartment upon check-in such as any breakages or items you notice that need repair, please inform us within the first hour of check-in and we will endeavor to address them as soon as we can.
- ‣ We provide you with a starter amount of essential household items such as toiletries, dishwashing essentials, laundry essentials, shampoo, conditioner, and toilet paper upon check-in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
- Lost Keys
- ‣ Lock-outs and/or lost keys during the stay are subject to additional charges (lock-out charges are $200 per incident.
- ‣ For missing parking passes, we charge $650 and for the keys, we charge $150 per key/fob.
- ‣ Check-out is strictly at or before 10 am (unless organized otherwise) in order for the cleaning team to complete their busy daily schedule on time for all incoming guests. Upon check-out, please remove all rubbish and put all dishes/cups/glasses into the dishwasher, failure to do so may incur extra cleaning costs.
- Extra Charges
- ‣ Apartments must be left in a reasonably tidy condition, any excess cleaning/rubbish removal/dishwashing may be subject to excess cleaning charges, and any breakages/damages during your stay not reported upon check-in may be deducted from your deposit.
- ‣ Not available at this property
- Foldaway Bed/Sofabed/Extra bed
- ‣ Please ask regarding the specific unit you are inquiring for BEFORE booking.
- ‣ If there is a sofabed, linen can be provided for the sofabed at $150 per stay.
- ‣ If we have a foldaway bed available, it can be provided with linen at $150 per stay.
- ‣ Smoking is STRICTLY forbidden inside the apartment. A $350 penalty applies.
- Parties and Noise
- ‣ Guests are expected to respect other residents in the building at all times. Parties are strictly prohibited and noise must be kept at a minimum after 10 pm. Excessive noise, offensive and/or unruly behavior may result in termination of the booking and loss of security deposit immediately.
- Environmental Consciousness
- ‣ Mega Style Apartments is conscious of the impact we have on the planet. Please switch lights, air con, fans, or heating OFF at all times when not occupying the premises.
- Pet Rules
- ‣ There is a $150 fee for each pet per stay
- ‣ The pets must be house trained/potty trained
- ‣ The pets must NOT be on Beds or Sofas at any time
- ‣ You are responsible for removing excessive pet hair on furniture or carpet. If pet hair is not removed from the furniture or carpet upon your departure, you will be responsible for the cost of the additional cleaning
- ‣ You agree to be held liable for any damage or cleaning costs caused by your pets and agree to pay all additional amounts outside of the security deposit if - the damage or cleaning exceeds the amount afforded by the deposit
- Unauthorized Late Check-out
- ‣ Guest who will be checking out late without our permission will be charged $250 for the first hour and $50 for the succeeding hours.