Mulberry Cottage in Cowes
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
A Superbly Converted Georgian Stable block situated in one of the most enviable positions in Cowes, with stunning views out across Cowes Old Town and The Solent. Set over three floors, with three Bedrooms, sleeping six, one double, one twin and a children’s bunk room, there is also a sofa bed on request. Ground floor kitchen with dining area and ground floor family bathroom. Open plan sitting dining area on the lower ground floor, with double patio-doors onto the patio garden area. Off road parking for 1 car. Accommodation is set for four Adults and two Children. Five adults if using the sofa bed. Set over four floors, you enter onto the ground floor with a perfect area for your coats and shoes, the family bathroom will be found on your right, with bath and separate shower. To your left is the kitchen with a dining area for 4, plus two extra chairs. The sitting / dining area for 6, is four steps down into the lower ground floor area,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.