The Boathouse on the beach in Seagrove Bay
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Rare opportunity to enjoy a truly special holiday in an outstanding converted Victorian boathouse. The Boathouse sits in a totally unique setting, in one of the most sought-after premium locations on the Isle of Wight. The house itself commands central position in the bay and fronts onto a magical beach with far reaching views across to The Solent.
Seagrove Bay embodies the notion of a far-off sandy cove and is simply magical and alive with sailing boats of all shapes and sizes. The surrounding area ouzos blissful tranquillity, with buttery soft sands and glistening clear water punctuating the landscape.
Have you ever thought about going away without a car, exploring on foot, bicycle, bus and trains? Then the island is the perfect place to come. Visit Isle of Wight have created some superb guides to help you on your way, uncover the mysteries of our picturesque coast line and stunning countryside in a fun and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.