Well-appointed Two Bedrooom in Prime Houston Location
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Novel River Oaks is a vibrant property where Property Manager offers fully furnished 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom apartments stocked with everything you need to feel at home.Novel River Oaks is in a community that includes an Air Conditioning, Lounge, and Cardio Studio.Novel River Oaks is a Very Walkable with a Walk Score of 89, a Transit Score of 48 and a Bike Score of 50.
For reservations longer than or for 30 nights, a copy of each occupant’s ID and SSN is required 24 hours prior to check-in; for stays less than 30 nights, ID is required. Parking may be available. Please chat with us to confirm.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.