DO NOT BOOK - HOME UNAVAILABLE
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Situated in the sought after suburb of Clifton, sits this perfect one bedroom apartment. En-suite double bedroom with queen size bed. Open plan lounge area, which opens onto a lovely balcony with high-end double glazing sliding door system. Fully fitted and equipped with built in Bosch appliances, granite work surfaces, oak engineered flooring.
Over the road from Clifton 1st beach, this is the perfect location. Hike Lions Head mountain, sip sun downers on the balcony overlooking the sunset on Clifton Beach, or stroll to Camps Bay for dinner. Enjoy all the best of this beautiful city from this newly renovated with all modern amenities. Designer touches create a stylish and inviting apartment in a modern and secure block. Please note that there is no dedicated parking at the apartment but off street parking is available on Victoria Road.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT
- We require a security or breakages deposit prior to arrival, the amount and payment process will be confirmed during the booking process. The security deposit will be held against the cost of any damage to the property or its contents, and any breakages or loss of keys and remote controls for any damages or loss of household contents you might incur during your stay and will be refunded within 14 days after departure.
- CLEANING SERVICE
- Cleaning days are available from Monday to Friday (except weekends and Public Holidays). Any cleaning requests in addition to these days would require at least 24-hour notice to arrange. Sunday’s and Public Holidays are charged at double the daily rate. The cleaning service does not extend to personal laundry and cooking. Should this be required, this is at your own risk, and please arrange directly with the housekeeper at an agreed rate.
- ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check in time is at 2pm on the day of arrival and check out time is at 10am on the day of departure. We will try to accommodate any reasonable request for an early check-in or late departure but this cannot be guaranteed should previous guests be leaving the day you arrive, or new guests arriving the day you depart. To guarantee early arrivals or late departures, an additional fee of a half day’s rental may be charged. Upon check-in, you will be required to produce proof of your credit card as well as identification.
- Should a guest not check-out at the agreed time on the check-out date, the manager will be entitled to charge for the overstay (at a rate of up to double the average rate of their current stay), for plus all applicable Guest Fees, Taxes, and any legal expenses incurred.
- There will be an extra late arrival and early departure fee should your arrival be after 7pm and your departure before 7am – this payable, in cash, to the person who will be checking you into the property.
- OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENTAL COST
- The rental cost includes electricity and water consumption, council rates and levies, satellite TV, uncapped fibre internet, pool cleaning and garden service, linen, bath towels and beach towels.
- This is a non-smoking property and you are kindly requested to refrain from smoking inside the rented premises. Ashtrays are provided for outside use so please do not litter the garden with cigarette butts.
- Should you decide to smoke inside, your breakage deposit will cover all charges for the air/furniture cleansing company. Should we not have had enough time to clean this before the next arrival, you will also be charged for any refunds we have to give the next guests to ease their discomfort. Please note that any guest who smoke inside the property will be levied a R5000 fine per incident.
- SWIMMING POOL
- The pool is to be used entirely at your own risk and unless otherwise advised are not supervised in any way or equipped with child safety nets or fences. We do not accept any responsibility for any injuries or death suffered in or around the swimming pool. It is not supervised nor equipped with safety net or a fence. It is not heated so is only suitable for summer swimming. This pool is cleaned every week and while we will endeavour to arrange additional cleaning service if required during your stay (excluding weekends and public holidays) we cannot always guarantee that the pool will remain completely clean during periods of extreme weather conditions.
- MAXIMUM NUMBER OF GUESTS
- Only those persons named on the booking contract may use the property and under no circumstance may the total number of people sleeping on the property exceed the maximum number stipulated in the booking contract. We are entitled to request you and your party to vacate the property if this rule is not complied with.
- The Tenant shall:
- • Allow the Property Manager, at all reasonable times, permission to enter the property to inspect and view the condition and state of repair; The Property Manager shall have the right to access the property to affect any repairs necessary;
- • Not do, or omit to do anything, which could damage the property, or render any insurance policy in respect of the property void or voidable;
- • Refrain from doing anything which is illegal and/or causing any noise or nuisance that would in any way disturb the quiet and peaceful occupation enjoyed by the neighbors of the property;
- • Use the property (including, but not limited to, the garden and/or any portion of the land upon which the property is situated) only for residential accommodation and the parking bays only for the parking of a motor vehicle;
- • Keep and maintain the interior of the property in good order and condition;
- • Make good any damage caused to the property;
- • Not keep any animals or pets on the property;
- • Not make duplicates of any of the keys in respect of the property, and shall on termination of this Agreement, forthwith deliver all keys (including any duplicates thereof) and remote-control units to the Property Manager;
- • On termination of this booking contract, return and deliver to the Property Manager the property in good order and condition
- • Bear the costs of any additional services requested by the Tenant and provided by the Property Manager
- • If the Tenant wishes to extend the Occupation Period, and subject to the property being available, this can be arranged with the Property Manager for an agreed additional rental. Such additional rental shall also be required to be paid in advance and the breakage and security deposit shall not be used to pay for such additional rental.
- • The terms of this document form the sole contractual relationship between the parties hereto and no warranty or representation express or implied or variation of this lease shall affect the terms hereof unless such warranty or representation shall be reduced to writing and signed by the parties
- • The tenant shall allow the property manager or Property Manager Völkers representative to show prospective clients the property during their stay on a time and date to be agreed with at least 24 hours notice.
- We do not accept liability for any act, neglect or default for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property, which any of the persons named on the booking contract or any of their guests or invitees may suffer or incur arising out of, or in any way connected with, the property rental.
- All guests are strongly advised to arrange comprehensive insurance against travel and other related risks as any loss or damage including theft of personal items cannot be claimed against the property insurance. It is the responsibility of the persons named on the booking contract and those accompanying them to fully insure their personal items and also to keep the property secured by setting any alarm and securing all doors, windows and gates when going out.
- BEHAVIOUR AND NOISE
- The person who signs the booking contract is responsible for the behaviour of everyone using the rental property during the rental period. If anyone in your party or any guest or invitee behaves in an unacceptable manner by any civilised standard, the entire party may be required by us to vacate the property without further notice. It is not considered acceptable behaviour to make excessive noise including playing music and such behaviour will not be tolerated as this property is in a quiet residential area
- EVENTS, FUNCTIONS & PARTIES
- No birthday parties, functions, events and/or similar are to be held the accommodation, unless by prior arrangement and written consent by management. No third party suppliers, caterers, external contractor and/or similar are allowed onto the accommodation, unless by prior arrangement and written consent by management. Should the guest breach this clause, then Property Manager Völkers or the owner may either levy a penalty fee of a minimum amount equal to 5 (five) times the nightly rate paid or which Property Manager Völkers, in its sole discretion, deems reasonable, or Property Manager Völkers / the owner shall be entitled to sue for such damages as may be legally permissible.
- NOISE CONTROL
- All of our properties are situated in a residential area we and we need to adhere to strict noise control measures implemented by the city council for this area. We therefore need you to understand and accept the following conditions:
- • No loud parties of any kind are to be held at this property
- • No loud noise, or loud music of any nature (heard by neighbours) is allowed
- • No hooting or shouting in the street at any time (day or night)
- Failure to comply with the above will result in the following:
- • R1000 fine for every call-out to the property to warn (and quieten) you should we receive a noise complaint from a neighbour
- • Should it come to our attention that a loud party is being held we reserve the right to evict immediately with no refund of monies paid.
- Should immediate eviction not be possible, private onsite security guard/s may be commissioned by us to ensure the above noise conditions are adhered to. The cost of this would be for your account. Eviction will then take place the next day.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (POPI)
- The client hereby gives their consent for their personal information held by the Property Manager Völkers to be processed for the purposes of this contract, in accordance with the provisions of POPI Act and any applicable labour and taxation laws.
- AUTHORITY TO SIGN
- The person who completes the booking contract certifies that
- a) he or she is authorised to agree to these conditions on behalf of all persons named on the booking contract, including those submitted at a later date
- b) the signatory is over eighteen years of age and a member of the party intending to occupy the property and
- c) he or she takes full responsibility for any persons occupying the property during the booking period.
- SIGNED at ____________________________ on the ____ day of _________________ 20____
- FULL NAME __________________________________________________________________
- ID or PASSPORT NUMBER _______________________________________________________
- SIGNATURE ___________________________________________________________________
- Please note we will take a photographic copy of your passport or ID on arrival.