Mineria Views I 2 BD Apartment in Escandón
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Mr W Mineria Views is a spacious 2 bedroom apartment in Escandón.
Upon entering this 2 bedroom/1005 sqft apartment, you will find a luminous living room shared with a fully equiped kitchen with modern appliances. In front the sofa there is a desk & chair combo where you can find your personal workspace.
The master bedroom has a king size bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The second bedroom has a king size bed and a fully equiped bathroom. In this unit a private balcony next the living room is available for an afternoon read or tea.
The building has doorman & security 24/7
Near the building you will find plenty of coffee stores, the famous La Salle University and few blocks away the Angeles Mexico Hospital. Also there is a Market Escandon where you can find different type of food including the last fitters diet tasters. The area is also home to the classic old-school pulquería La Pirata and traditional...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
The neighbourhood is divided in two: Escandón I and Escandón II due to its big extension. The first section is located from the Patriotismo Avenue and confines with the Tacubaya neighbourhood; whereas the second section extends from the Viaducto Miguel Alemán and confines with the Condesa Neighbourhood. The area has seen greater economic and social success. The neighbourhood still preserves some of the constructions that were built in the first half of the 20th century, particularly from architectural styles as: art decó, colonial Californian, and the neocolonial. At the north, given the vicinity to the Tacubaya neighbourhood, some examples of constructions that correspond to the eclectic architecture can be appreciated.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.