Villa Flo by Anamnesia Collection
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
On the main floor, there is an open-concept living space with tastefully designed furniture, lots of natural light, and views of the pool and ocean, as well as a fully furnished kitchen with a wine fridge.
The outdoor area is a stunningly beautiful and well-designed space with beautifully landscaped garden beds, a well-equipped dining and bar area, a luxurious swimming pool built with aligned eyes view of the sea, a jacuzzi on a higher level from the ground for total relaxation, and plenty of outdoor seating.
A unique element of the villa is the creation of cosy and well designed outdoor spaces. Besides the shaded pergola lounge by the pool, the adjacent alfresco dining area is perfect for social gatherings at all hours. As an additional feature of the terrace, there are several remote positioned loungers and sun beds, making it the perfect place to relax in the sun or read a book.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
Perched in Mikri Vigla bay, the villa offers you the opportunity to dive in the transparent waters of this renown Naxian beach. Strolling around the Old Town of Naxos is the order of the day, where in 20 minutes you can find yourself wandering in the area of Portara, the greatest Naxian landmark, and tasting traditional Cycladic recipes in one of the island’s top-notch restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.