Villa Naxian Perfection by Anamnesia Collection
- 5 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- 11 Guests
The open-plan living spaces have been superbly designed to radiate a high-end summer feeling inspired by Cycladic grace, modern art, and serious comfort. We love the fluid transference between the inner and outdoor living experiences and how effortlessly these spaces connect.
This lavish estate, which rises discretely from the hills, blends traditional architecture elements with magnificent views of the sea.
To enjoy the sun and relax in the summer, the outdoor private swimming pool includes six sunbeds, pool furniture, and an outdoor shower. A built-in dining table that caters for up to 12 people, an outdoor living area, and a bar fridge complete the outdoor kitchenette.
In the main floor of the property, you will find an equipped kitchen with all the necessary amenities. In the living area, there is a built-in sofa, a fireplace, a TV area, and an internal small dining area that can...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on request
Dry Cleaning: Available on request
The location of the property is ideal for moments of tranquility in the ambiance of a traditional Naxian village. Glinado village is close to Agios Prokopios and Agia Anna, the most renowned beaches of Naxos, with vibrant beach bars and crystal clear waters. Strolling around the Old Town of Naxos is the order of the day, in just 10 minutes, you can find yourself wandering in the area of Portara, the greatest Naxian landmark, and tasting traditional Cycladic recipes in one of the island’s top-notch restaurants.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.