Skyline Loft | Sweeping Views | Espadín LoHi
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
Loft Highlights Include:
• 3 bed | 2.5 bath
• Full kitchen equipped for any lifestyle
• Floor-to-ceiling windows and natural sun
• Designer finishes and curated interiors
• High-speed internet
• Walk to everything in LoHi
• Washer + dryer in unit
Intentionally designed with comfort, lifestyle, and sustainability in mind.
Check out our Instagram for lifestyle and local recommendations @espadinlohi.
The Espadín is a curated guest experience, blending cool contemporary loft-style stays with local lifestyle, for the down-to-earth modern traveler.
All of our lofts come equipped with the amenities necessary for a happy, healthy, and productive lifestyle, such as: designer-grade kitchens and spacious, impeccably designed, and decorated living spaces, with floor-to-ceiling windows (hellloooo views!) and excellent natural light...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Located in the absolute best neighborhood of Denver, our central LoHi location allows guests to walk, or bike (self-service kiosks nearby) to literally anything and everything. From the Highlands Farmer’s Market each Sunday to the city’s best restaurants, you will love being able to pop in and out of the hotel on the fly to explore the local vibe. But first, coffee! Coffee shops are a-plenty in the neighborhood. with Coffee for the People being the closest and offering great breakfast burritos and bagels. Method Collective, On and Off, and Novo are all so close by and are equally as great. Food lover? Our in-house restaurant is owned by James Beard award-winning chef, Dana Rodriguez, and offers an eclectic mix of Mexico-city-inspired cuisine. We are also surrounded by the city’s best restaurants which guests have the luxury of traveling to on foot, due to our central location. Duo and Root Down for a fresh, farm-to-table dinner, Linger for eclectic tapas, Avante for an assortment of food hall-style meals, Ohana for excellent fresh poke, Rush bowls for a quick acai morning bowl, etc. Many more options can be found on our Insta account page where we have local food recommendations from our favorite Denver foodies. Vacation Libations anyone? Zuni Street Brewery is just next door and is a very popular spot for locally brewed beers, plus they have live music in the summer! Recess, Avanti, Lady Jane, and Forest Room 5 are also great places for vacation libations. For more entertainment options, visit our IG page. Traveling with kids? Perfect! There are many kid-friendly activities nearby! Approx 15-20 minutes away is the Denver Museum of Nature and Science which boasts epic, educational galleries and an IMAX theatre, and right next door is the Denver Zoo! Retail Therapy: There are many located rooted boutiques in the neighborhood such as Rustic Thread, Strut Boutique, Ruby Jane, and Inspyre. Music Lover: Red Rocks Amphitheatre is just 20-30 minutes away and is known to be one of the best outdoor venues in the entire world. If you love music, or outdoor movies, we definitely suggest checking out their online schedule and purchasing tickets in advance due to strict capacity limits. *Inquire directly about limo/ party bus services. Connect with Nature: If you’re into mother nature, you will love running, walking, and biking to the many nearby parks- Sloan’s Lake being the most popular, followed by Highland Park and Jefferson Park. We are a 20-30 minute drive from the foothills which offers endless options for hiking, biking, cross-country skiing, and more. This is what Colorado is known for and we hope you take advantage of being so close. What are we missing? Still have questions or are curious about recommendations? We would love to help you in whatever way possible so please do not hesitate to reach out. **Please Note - There is a $30 fee for bag drop-off and early check-in. Early check-in availability cannot be confirmed until your arrival day. Bag Drop off (in the event early check-in is not
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Home Step-free access
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • All available add-ons, events, & services (yoga classes, restaurant, and more) are local, third-party services that the managing host is assisting to arrange, and is NOT affiliated with the property owner, and
- • By booking any of the available add-ons the renter understands they are not affiliated with the property owner, and the guest/renter agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless the property owner for any and all claims related to any third-party activities.
- • Street parking is available. *Please note - Monthly street sweeping occurs from April-November, so be mindful of all parking signs and laws. We are not responsible for parking violations.
- • $200 for lost/ stolen/ damaged speaker.
- • Bathroom fan - The bathroom(s) have fans that run constantly for proper airflow inside the unit. This allows us to ensure the highest level of sustainable construction and we appreciate your cooperation.
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - *$1000 fine*
- • *No smoking of any kind inside the building or in common areas. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.*
- • There is a community grill on the rooftop deck and is available on a first-come-first-serve basis. Please be sure to leave it clean and tidy for the next user.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • Any damage made to property or furnishings (including common areas) will be billed to the guest and reported to the booking platform.
- • In order to maintain safety, ensure all building doors are securely closed behind you and NOT propped open at any point.
- • Be mindful of neighbors (don’t knock on their doors or buzz them to let you in)
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. We do not accommodate late check-out times. Fines of $50+ will be incurred for violation.
- • There are cameras located in the lobby and common areas of the building.
- • We care about our neighbors and community. Please keep noise to a reasonable level. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe noise monitoring device that does not record conversations, only noise levels.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*