Ski-in Downtown Breckenridge Condo with Amenities!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
- Walk to gondola
- Just minutes to slopes
- Beautiful hiking trails right outside your door
- 5-minute walk to everything Main Street has to offer!
- Hot tub, pool, and free parking available
- Deluxe amenities provided by the lodge
Nestled in the heart of Breckenridge, just off of the main downtown strip, this charming condo is the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes. This mountain lodge sits directly across the street from the Four O’Clock ski run and is mere steps from historic Main Street. It’s the perfect spot for your year-round mountain adventures.
Within the property, the master loft overlooks the living area, yet is secluded, offering the privacy of a bedroom. The washer and dryer for the property are conveniently located in the closet in the master bedroom. The lower level common space offers additional sleeping accommodations with a Full-size Murphy bed and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Fitness Center: Private
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located just a short walk from Main Street, this cozy condo is nestled in a peaceful side street, surrounded by pine and aspen trees. You'll find world-class hiking/mountain biking and walking trails surrounding the condo. Easy access to shopping, dining, and skiing, makes this one of the most desirable locations in Breckenridge! River Mountain Lodge offers all the luxury and convenience of a condominium with the added benefit of an amenity-rich building offering a heated pool, multiple hot tubs, fitness room, steam room, sauna, ski check, Fireside Lounge and garage parking! Peak Ski and Bike is on-site to take care of all your ski and snowboard needs! The Tiki Mana Island Grill is conveniently located on the lower level of the River Mountain Lodge. Several other restaurants, ski rentals, and entertainment are located nearby for your convenience. Our condo is one block from the gondola and Peak 9 base area. Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are required from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *NO A/C - There is no air conditioning as the summer in the mountains is very temperate.*
- No smoking; no pets allowed; no events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- Do NOT dispose of ashes down the trash chute - $1,000 fine
- Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- Please remove shoes upon entry
- If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the damages.
- Must be at least 25 to book
- *Fireplace - The fireplace is non-operational and does not function.
- Check out time is 10 AM. We do not accommodate late check-out times, fines will be incurred for violation.
- Only ONE car is allowed in the parking lot at a time. Please use parking pass located in the unit. The loss of the parking pass or key card will result in $100 fine for each. We are not responsible for parking violations.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*