Contemporary Zen Townhome with a View | Wash Park
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
• Centrally Located to Restaurants and Local Entertainment on Broadway
• Private Primary Bedroom with Full-Ensuite Bathroom!
• Loft-style Level with Workspace
• Rooftop Deck and Patio with Seating
• Less than 1 mile from the Light Rail
• Views of Downtown Denver and the Rocky Mountains!
• 1,600+ Sq ft
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Washer and Dryer
• 2 Bedrooms with 2.5 Bathrooms
Nestled in a beautiful tree-lined street, this unique, multi-level home is the perfect place to claim your vacation spot with room to sleep 6!
This home is set up to fully accommodate remote work with high-speed internet and an open loft-style second level with workspace.
As you enter this gorgeous townhome on the ground level, you will find the kitchen and open living space is are highlights of the home, constructed with modern decor and an...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Our home is located South of Downtown and perfectly positioned between Washington Park, Denver University, Concerts at Ruby Hill Park, and near to the Art District on Santa Fe. With a neighborhood walk score of 90 and a bike score of 94, all of Denver is your oyster. Less than a mile away you can explore one of the city’s most cherished open spaces, Washington Park! There are miles of trails winding through and around the park which connect to the entire Denver area! Wash Park also boasts tennis and basketball courts, a playground, peaceful gardens, as well as two ponds... be sure to head to the pond on the Northern side of the park for various styles of bicycle and boat rentals for the whole family to enjoy! Heading home from Wash Park, your trip won’t be complete until you stop by Wash Perk & and Vert Kitchen to taste test some local favorite hidden gems Plan in time to visit one of Denver’s hidden gems, Pearl Street, which is less than two-miles south! Located just over I-25 there are 2 blocks tucked away in the Platte Park neighborhood with a weekly farmers market, rare boutiques, and world-class eateries. The Sushi Den, located in the heart of this district, receives daily shipments from Japan which are hand-selected and always present a terrific ‘Catch-of-the-Day’... Order my favorite, Nigiri/Sashimi Toro, for nothing less than an impeccable dining experience! Broadway and the Art District on Santa Fe are a quick 5-10 minute drive which is a must-see region with shopping, dining options, and nightlife. The Art District on Santa Fe neighborhood provides art studios, galleries, museums, murals, and more so you can explore something new every day of your stay! While creating your own tour of the art district, make sure you plan a stop at one of the breweries and unique restaurants bringing you cuisine from around our planet. Take the family to spend the day at the Downtown Aquarium, Elitch Gardens Theme and Water Park. The Pepsi Center is practically right next door with a variety of concerts and sporting events. From there, you are on the edge of downtown Denver with more shopping, sightseeing, and year-round events for the entire family. Don’t forget to take the kids to the Children's Museum for a day packed with laughter and learning for all! With the many Denver area bicycle and scooter rental options, or Lyft and Uber, you are only a few minutes ride from any Denver attraction your heart desires. If hiking or skiing is your thing, I-25, 6th Ave, and I-70 are close for easy access to hop on the highway, then you’re on your way to adventure! Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are recommended from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly. We are not responsible for guests' ability to access roads or parking due to weather conditions.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • The 1-car garage can fit a compact to a medium-sized vehicle, but SUVs and vehicles with cargo boxes on top will need to use the street parking available on the opposite side of the street.
- • The propane gas grill, fire-pit, and outdoor heaters on-site are NOT AN ADVERTISED AMENITY - adequate gas level in propane tanks is NOT guaranteed. Should you desire to use the grill you may, but only under the condition that you acknowledge you are responsible for covering costs should you need a new propane tank.
- • The 2nd bedroom window is located beside a neighboring restaurant, so during their open hours, it's possible there will be noise from workers or equipment.
- • The patio cover is secured over the furniture (pillows are in the green basket with the top secured closed), please be sure to place all pillows/cushions back in the bin when not in use.
- • Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- • No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- • If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- • Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- • Noiseaware - Please keep noise to a reasonable level. This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*