New Colorful Home | Backyard Oasis | City Park
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
• Spacious two-story home
• Sleeps 9
• 2 living areas with TVs
• Cozy backyard with covered patio + TV
• Dining area + bar seating
• Washer and dryer
• Detached 2-car garage
• Walking distance to City Park
• 2,092 SF
Mere blocks from City Park, you’ll find a gorgeous brick home nestled in a peaceful residential neighborhood. This home features two vibrant living areas, a gorgeous turf backyard with a covered patio, and ample space to sleep 9 guests. Enjoy the colorful art pieces throughout, including a mural painted in one of the bedrooms.
You’ll find TVs in both living areas. On the main floor, you can relax on the velvety couch, enjoy a meal in the dining area, or cook up your favorite dish in the bright and well-equipped kitchen. This floor has two bedrooms and two stunning bathrooms, one of which is an en suite.
In the basement,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
City Park is a vibrant area that houses the zoo, a golf course, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science, and a large park with two lakes. You’ll find frequent events, sports facilities, and picnic areas. It’s just a short drive from Downtown Denver. Food lover? Check out: Long Table Brewhouse Spinelli’s Market Honey Hill Cafe Atelier by Radex Weathervane Cafe Chocolate Lab Dos Santos Thin Man Botellón Spanish Tapas & Wine Pho & Bar Sushi Bay 17 Music lover? Check out: The Roxy Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom Fillmore Auditorium Ogden Theatre Paramount Theatre Bluebird Theater Red Rocks Amphitheater (20 min drive) See what’s in the neighborhood: City Park Denver Zoo City Park Golf Course Denver Museum of Nature & Science Cheeseman Park Denver Botanic Garden Molly Brown House Museum Cherry Creek Shopping Center Our team is available 24/7 If you have any additional questions, you can text us or call guest services using the contact info provided to you upon check-in. *Text messages are only monitored 9am-9pm/MST*
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - Guests must be comfortable with stairs. This property has 2 levels with 2 bedrooms on each level. There are 5 stairs when you enter and exit the home, and there are 13 stairs from the main level to the basement.
- - The propane firepit on site is NOT AN ADVERTISED AMENITY - adequate gas level in propane tanks is NOT guaranteed. Should you desire to use the firepit, you may, but only under the condition that you acknowledge you are responsible for covering costs should you need a new propane tank.
- - The fireplace is currently out of order.
- - Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- - No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- - If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the repair and/or replacement costs.
- - Check-out time is 11 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- - Cameras and Noiseaware - 3 motion-activated cameras outside: This property is equipped with NoiseAware, a privacy-safe decibel monitor that does not record conversations.
- *There is no mailbox access at this property. We are not responsible for any lost or returned packages.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* Should you believe you left any personal belongings at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, the guest will be responsible for paying a $40 recovery charge and shipping costs for any items that need to be returned by mail. Prices may vary for large items.*