Iconic Log Cabin Escape - Idaho Springs - Hot Tub
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
• Hot tub
• Cinema room
• Parking - 2 car heated garage and 2 spaces in the driveway
• Cell phone booster
• Washer and dryer
• Fully equipped kitchen
Sitting on the deck, you will look out over the serene Chicago creek and lush garden and woods below. Relish in the peaceful sounds of nature among the rock outcroppings just outside your back door. Enjoy hiking the numerous meandering trails, or mountain biking the many miles of paths; all while viewing the abundant wildlife around you. Warm-up in the hot tub and soak in nature’s splendor! This is an amazing getaway you’ll never forget.
When you think of a vacation getaway in the mountains, this log cabin is exactly what you envisioned. This charming log cabin is the perfect escape for a family or friends looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. The interior wood walls draw the cabin together from room to...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
This Log Cabin is located in a historic area where the Colorado Gold Rush began over 150 years ago! Enjoy skiing in the winter and water rafting during the summer months. Try a hot mineral springs pool and a lap pool in a rec center a couple of miles away, visit Red Rock Amphitheater for yoga classes, rock climbing, or summer concerts under the stars. You’ll experience Idaho Springs' historic charm with the many historic buildings in downtown Idaho Springs. There are plenty of quality restaurants in Idaho Springs, including the popular Tommyknocker Brewery and Beau Jo's Colorado Style Pizza. All are affordable, as are area lodging and unique shopping. MTN Prime is another great eatery and is located next to The Guilded Fox. In this treasured store on Miner Street, you can find a variety of mountain goods and decor, as well as 3D layered mandalas handmade by the owner to ensure a unique fit for anyone. In town is the Argo Gold Mine and Mill, where you can see what a working mill looked like and try your hand at gold panning. And not far from town is the Phoenix Gold Mine, a working mine, where you can learn about modern and historical mining techniques and do a little gold panning yourself. After a long day of playing tourist, enjoy the hot mineral waters of the springs for which the town is named. You can stay at the Indian Springs Resort lodge or just visit the geothermal springs and caves for a fitting end to your day. Mount Evans Adjacent to Idaho Springs, due west of Denver, is Mount Evans. The road to the peak is a 14-mile ascent on the highest paved road in North America, rising to 14,200 feet above sea level. Keep on the lookout, as mountain goats often graze alongside the highway. The summit sits atop the Mount Evans Scenic and Historic Byway. The cabin is close to local attractions and activities, including skiing, snowboarding near Loveland Ski Resort. There are plenty of exciting Summertime activities around, but a fan favorite for things to do in Idaho Springs in the summer has to be rafting. Clear Creek has some of the best rafting in the state, and Idaho Springs is home to it all. There are several great options for rafting companies to go with, and this is an activity that can be family-friendly or extreme! Wintertime in Colorado brings many opportunities for play and adventure, as well as seasonal hazards that require consideration. AWD or 4WD capable vehicles are required from November - April for all guests. Please plan your travel accordingly.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- - To book our property you will be asked to sign a liability waiver for the wood-burning fireplace and hot tub before your reservation is accepted and the booking process can be fully completed. *Please practice extreme caution while using these.*
- - 4x4 is required in the wintertime (November to May). The driveway will be plowed roughly every 2-4 days to help avoid build-up, but please keep in mind that this property is in the mountains and may snow between their visits.
- - Cell service is VERY limited in this area! - Before heading to the property please be sure to already have your directions/parking info, entry/check-in notes, wifi credentials, etc noted. Once you arrive there is a signal booster inside the home, but again, please take note that even with this signal booster the *cell service is VERY limited*
- - Snow removal - Snow shoveling deck/balcony are your responsibility. Please be cautious of other people and their property during removal.
- - Hot tub - Please read all rules posted beside the hot tub and rinse off in the shower before hoping in.
- - *NO A/C - There is no air conditioning as the summer in the mountains is very temperate.*
- - No smoking; pets; events, parties, or large gatherings - $1000 fine
- - Quiet hours 10pm-8am
- - If you cause any damage to the home, inside or out, you will be charged for the damages.
- - Check out time is 10 AM. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate late check-out times. Fines will be incurred for violation.
- - There are cameras on the sides of the building however they have been disconnected for your privacy.
- - Hot tub service - Please keep in mind that if a full drain and fill service is needed before or during your stay, it may take up to 48-72 hours for the hot tub to come up to full temperature.
- *Please be aware that we are not liable for any personal items left behind after your stay.* If any personal items are left at the property, we will do our best to recover them. However, there will be an automatic charge of $40 plus shipping costs for any items that need to be mailed back to you (prices may vary for large items).*