Newhaven - Heated pool, tennis court, spa, golf
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
IT PAYS TO BE LOCAL! Victorians receive a 10% discount off all Bookings when booking directly with us.*
Boutique holiday house with bay views, large pool, jacuzzi, tennis court and golf driving range.
*Mention It Pays to Be Local and receive 10% when you book and stay with us between 30 Jan and 30 August 2024. Guests must verify their address and meet our booking terms and conditions (excludes public holidays).
Newhaven, Mount Martha is an expansive luxury holiday house showcasing magnificent bay views from both levels and is the perfect holiday retreat for families or girls weekend escapes. Imagine yourself surrounded by the best of everything. On the upper level be mesmerised by the captivating water views through the floor to ceiling windows from the living areas and master bedroom and huge upper deck.
This luxury holiday house not only overlooks one of the best views on the bay across Mt Martha through the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Unsurpassed Mornington Peninsula bay views and close to all recreation and beachside living. Minutes by car to Mt Martha Public Golf Course, Mt Martha Village and the glorious golden sands of South Beach.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,- "Please note: Due to our high standard of holiday accommodation we do not accept schoolies, bucks/hens bookings, groups under 28 years of age, nor do we accept parties or events due to strict council regulations. This excludes family bookings travelling with children under 18 years of age."
- SECURITY DEPOSIT (BOND):
- When booking a Holiday Shacks property you will be required to pay a security deposit. A member of the Holiday Shacks team will be in touch to arrange this. This must be received by us at least two working days prior to your arrival at the property. This can be paid by credit card for the amount of $2,000.00 or any other amount notified in writing by us. This will be used to cover incidental items such as (but not limited to): pool heating; unauthorised internet or telephone charges; Any breakages or damage at or to the property incurred during your stay; Any excessive cleaning charges, above the normal level of cleaning due to the property being left in an unacceptable state; or, recovery of payment for any other additional services required to be performed to bring the property back to the state and condition it was in prior to your entry into the property. We will repay the Security Deposit in full or in part depending on recovery of any incidental items as soon as practical after We have inspected the property which usually takes place within 48-72 hours of departure. The refund will be paid within 7 working days during the Low and Shoulder Season or within 14 working days during the High Season and if your booking falls over a Public Holiday Weekend unless we contact you to state otherwise. We will inform you of any incidental costs as soon as we are aware of any and supply you with a tax invoice for any costs withheld from your Security Deposit where necessary. Where the Security Deposit is insufficient to cover the total of any such incidental costs, You will be liable for these additional costs and agree to pay us the additional balance as soon as practical after being advised of such costs.