Central Soho Loft with A/C & Concierge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Property Manager: This stylish open plan 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom ’New York style’ loft apartment is situated in the most desirable apartment block in Soho between two of Soho’s most iconic streets, Dean St and Wardour St. Perfect for small groups or families wishing to explore some of London’s most vibrant areas or looking to relax within a contemporary, central London apartment.
The apartment was previously occupied and designed by an architect with functionality in mind. The main living area/hallway and secondary bedroom can be opened up as one large space, or shut off to separate rooms by using the neatly installed pocket doors. Original feature period windows flood each room with natural light, which given the apartments central location, is a London rarity whilst electronic blackout blinds provide enough privacy and darkness in the evening time.
The open-plan living/kitchen area features a fully equipped kitchen with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Soho is filled with entertainment, from restaurants to bars, galleries and Jazz clubs, you’ll never be bored. Soho has been home to a myriad of famous faces, including Karl Marx, Mozart and the Sex Pistols, and it’s no wonder when you see the eclectic nature of the place. Visit Ronnie Scott’s Jazz Club for some drinks and entertainment, or head over to The French House for a history lesson on Charles De Gaulle. For those who love eating out, exploration, and an energetic nightlife, then look no further than stimulating Soho.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Strictly no parties!