The Observatory / 2-bed home on Osea Island, Essex
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to Osea Island, a remote holiday resort situated in the estuary of the River Blackwater in Essex. Boasting an array of onsite facilities, the island is the perfect staycation destination for holidaymakers looking to enjoy a fun-filled family getaway. All properties are self-catered. The Observatory offers 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, a dining area and a terrace. Sleeps up to 4 guests. Osea Island adopts strict social distancing & cleaning policies to ensure your safety.
The living room is furnished with a sofa, 2 armchairs, a coffee table and a flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING:
The kitchen is fully-equipped and includes a kettle, a toaster, a microwave, an oven and hobs. The adjacent dining area can seat up to 4 guests. Please note that Osea Island is entirely self catered with no access to shops or restaurants, therefore please bring lots of...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • No smoking
- • Check-in is flexible