Saddlers House - The Retreat - Private Balcony
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Saddlers House began it’s life as a purveyor of leather goods in the late 1800’s, specializing in shoe making. It has just undergone a creative restoration and houses 4 high end 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartments right in the city centre amongst cafes, restaurants and specialty shops. Just a short stroll to the waterfront and opposite the Sunday Farmers Market.
The Retreat offers a relaxing haven with balcony, accessed via a lift, and combines the original building fabric with modern facilities including gourmet kitchen, cosy lounge, stylish bathrooms and contemporary bedrooms.
The apartments retain many original features including polished floorboards and feature brick walls, which adds to the ambience of the apartments and makes for a unique experience, in a vibrant part of town.
Each individual apartment has been furnished and equipped with guest comfort in mind, from the comfy, airconditioned lounge room, high quality...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
You're right in the heart of the city, yet the apartments are such a peaceful haven. In this part of the city you'll enjoy the many dining and shopping options, with a great selection of local restaurants and eateries right on your doorstep. The popular Criterion Street cafes are just a stones through away, offering the best coffee and breakfast in town, with outdoor tables and a friendly, relaxed feel. If you love your Tassie produce, the farmers market on Sundays is a must do, and is located on Bathurst Street just a minute from the apartments. If you're after some great Tassie wine, then go and see Tim at Cool Wine just across the road. If you like to explore on foot, It's just an easy stroll to the wharf precinct, Botanic Gardens, Aquatic and Tennis Centre and Brooke Street Pier (MONA ferry).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,• No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 2:00 PM